Whether you’re doing aerobics in the pool, dancing with friends at Zumba class, or pushing your weight around, we take fitness to a whole new level! Sign-up for a class, find guidance from a personal trainer, or just come and work out at our state-of-the-art fitness center. More than 15,000 sq. ft, the entire second floor is dedicated to health and wellness. It’s also where you’ll find access to the running/walking track elevated above the basketball court.
The HUB is a SilverSneakers certified facility.
- Zumba by Tina Avery
- SilverSneakers Circuit and Classic
- High Intensity Interval Training known Tabata Express
- BODYPUMP®, the original LES MILLS™ barbell class, will sculpt, tone and strengthen your entire body, fast!
- BODYSTEP™ is the energizing step workout that makes you feel liberated and alive!
*This information is subject to change at any time.
Staff are always on-hand to assit members in the fitness center. Personal trainers are also available for an additional fee.
- Free weights (5-100 lbs)
- Plate-loaded equipment
- Upright bikes
- Air Dynes
- Total Body ARC Trainer
- Weight machines
- Recumbent bikes
- and MORE!
Make it part of your universe!
What does it mean to be a "Hubber?" A Hubber is a member of The HUB with access to the following:
- Lap Pool
- Lazy River
- Group Fitness
- Therapy Spa
- Fitness Center
- Water Aerobics
- Running/Walking Indoor Track
- Men's, Women's and Family Locker Rooms
- Cafe HUB
- FREE On-Site Child Watch
Click here to learn more about becoming a member at The HUB!